||CEO Georgia Lennon
Welcome to the drinks association
the drinks association is a whole of industry trade association within the Australian drinks industry with the responsibility of informing, strengthening, connecting and promoting for the benefit of their Members and the Australian drinks industry as a whole. Click the image below to view our corporate brochure
the drinks association proudly produces the annual Australian drinks Awards and strives to align itself with strong industry events such as Australia’s Wine List of the Year and the Wine Communicators Awards. These opportunities engage the drinks industry in a positive light and encourage the promotion of quality brands, operators and motivated individuals within the drinks industry to be seen in a positive light.
Through their Corporate Partners, Members, Associates and strong ties with the Australian drinks industry, the drinks association coordinates a series of forums, workgroups and events throughout the year aimed at developing key networking and industry building opportunities.
Quarterly network breakfasts offer the most current, relevant and on trend presenters, stimulating conversation around consumer analysis, advertising and marketing trends and key issues affecting the drinks industry.
The highly motivated association specialises in information and services and strives to be the preeminent supplier of superior quality data products and informative services to the Australian drinks industry. Information and data available includes:
The analysis of all brand and retail advertising within the drinks category in the form of daily reporting, creating an easily accessible daily resource for its members and subscribers.
- A centralised database with monthly updates relating to all liquor banner groups.
- Australia’s most comprehensive and up to date National Liquor Licence database.
- Comprehensive category based ex-warehouse sales data from member companies providing benchmark category data.
With strong print and online publications presence ensures that the drinks association not only strengthens their Partners, Members and Associates businesses but that of the wider drinks community. The suite of drinks publications include:
- drinks trade – the highest circulating bi-monthly magazine and online site is filled with comprehensive coverage of all industry sectors, current and predicted trends, events and features.
- drinks bulletin – provides daily access to all the breaking industry news, events and launches via the website and a weekly summary of all the news you need delivered to your inbox every Friday morning.
- drinks guide – a comprehensive drinks product guide containing over 16,000 products across all categories.
- drinks yearbook – an annual review of the drinks industry covering international events and current affairs.
- drinks news - monthly newsletter aims to keep the drinks industry up to date on all the latest news and key events from the drinks association, our members and partners.
the drinks association's publications and online capabilities are all targeted at strengthening the industries knowledge base, awareness and business as a whole.
the drinks association is a public company limited by guarantee under the Corporations Act 2001.