Location: Surry Hills, Sydney (NSW)
Position: Senior Talent Acquisition Partner APAC
Responsible for managing the full life cycle of Brown-Forman’s Global Talent Acquisition process with the goal to attract and recruit top talent to Brown-Forman. Working in close partnership with HR, the business and candidates.
This role is part of a collaborative Global Talent Acquisition team that uses innovative tools and techniques to provide an exceptional experience for hiring teams and candidates. Will require a strong focus on Diversity recruitment as Brown-Forman continues to evolve as a leading company in the Diversity and Inclusion space (currently a DiversityInc. Top 25 Noteworthy company, three years running).
* Lead and champion the full recruitment cycle, primarily in Australia and across APAC, working closely with the Hiring Managers and HRBPs.
* Strive to deliver best in class “candidate experience”, through compelling communication and an effective recruitment and selection process.
* Develop and retain strong consultative relationships with hiring managers, human resources and candidates.
* Develop position specific recruitment strategies including scoping core criteria and requirements (position description, compensation, timing, expectations, etc).
* Develop and execute diversity recruiting focused strategies, stay abreast of industry initiatives including those championed by The Drinks Association.
* Create comprehensive job postings and/or job ads, based on hiring manager specifications to be used for posting to job boards, associations, networking as well as for proactive sourcing of candidates.
* Effectively utilize resource management, enterprise applicant tracking technology and innovative recruiting tools for candidate flow through the recruitment process (resume review, screen, interview, pre-employment, offer, onboarding). Also ensure appropriate documentation is recorded (hiring manager feedback, disposition coding, etc).
* Participate in recruitment knowledge sharing and best practices with the Global Talent Acquisition Team.
* Consistently deliver on GTA performance metrics and reporting requirements.
* Solicit referrals from potential talent and internal employees/recent hires.
* Lead and participate in projects and recruiting initiatives.
* 7+ years of significant recruiter experience in multiple recruiting environments (i.e. more than one organization, agency or corporate environments) in a wide variety of job disciplines.
* Proactive, positive and results-driven attitude.
* Thrives in a fast paced environment.
* Demonstrated experience in full life cycle recruitment including top sourcing approaches to attract strong candidates.
* Demonstrated successful behavioral interviewing and assessment skills.
* Experience with applicant tracking systems.
* Diversity sourcing and recruiting skills.
* Must be available to work a flexible work schedule (occasional nights and weekends may be required) plus occasional travel.
* Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Skilled in soliciting input and proactively evaluating business, client and candidate needs.
* Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and positively influence others.
* Proven ability to take initiative and look beyond current role openings and identify strong industry talent.
* Demonstrated strong PC skills and desire to work with new and innovative technologies.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; share responsibility for results, provide and welcomes feedback.
* Bachelor’s degree.
* Possess certification in behavioral based interviewing technologies (DDI).
* Experience with Workday Recruiter applicant tracking system.
* Experience in the Drinks Industry or similar.
* Talent Acquisition Project experience.
* Must have the right to work in Australia.
* Passion for the Drinks Industry.
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/ company/Brown-Forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide.
See full details or apply now