Location: Chatswood (NSW)
Position: Website Manager
Company: The Drinks Association
• Newly created role
• Great location in Chatswood
• Dynamic and exciting industry
Excellent opportunity to join a not-for-profit in the dynamic and vibrant drinks industry as a Web Manager, developing and implementing all online programs and campaigns, supporting a digital transformation to improve website performance, migrate legacy websites and improve user experience.
What you will be doing:
• End-to-end delivery of web projects
• Website and content management
• SEO implementation
• Drive online sales and commercialization through web strategies
• Reporting and analysis
• Work closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders
What you will need to get the role:
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
• Proven experience in similar capacity, with success in driving website commercialization, conversation and customer service standards.
• Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to develop robust working relationships with all levels.
• High-level written and verbal communication skills and flexibility in working to deadlines and request.
• Self-motivated, service focused, with superior time management skills.
• Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Commercially minded and strong knowledge of all digital channels
• Advanced experience with Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe test & target
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Monday 30 April.
See full details or apply now