Location: Ballarat, Bendigo or Geelong (VIC)
Position: Business Development Executive
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Brown-Forman is an American owned and publicly listed (NYSE) company, which produces and markets some of the world’s leading liquor brands. Founded in 1870, the company has grown its brand portfolio, selling more than 30 brands in over 160 countries. Some of these brands include, Jack Daniels, Finlandia, Chambord, Jägermeister, El Jimador, Old Forester, Woodford Reserve and Herradura. Brown-Forman employs over 4,500 people, with more than 40 locations around the world.
Our Australian team of 150 people, work in regional and city locations throughout the country, with offices in Sydney (Head Office), Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
Your new role:
We are recruiting for a Business Development Executive to manage areas within Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo and surrounds. Your role will manage both on-premise and liquor retail customers and develop sales opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Manage customer / account relationships, understanding both Brown-Forman and customer business strategies and executing initiatives to grow our profit and brand strength
* Call and contact customers as required to build territory plans to deliver business objectives
* Review sales reports to highlight areas of opportunity or concern
* Provide industry, category, brand or business information to customers that will provide value and insight
* Maintain a high level of Brown-Forman brand portfolio and technical drinks knowledge
* Deliver external brand training sessions
* Experience within a selling environment
* Solid understanding and experience within hospitality (bars, pubs and clubs)
* Self motivated with desire to exceed expectations
* High level communication skills with ability to influence others
* Willingness to learn and take on a broad range of responsibilities
This role will suit candidates who enjoy meeting new people, developing new networks and building strong business partnerships in an exciting and dynamic industry. This role will also require flexibility in travelling across this region.
Brown-Forman’s culture is a direct reflection of our deeply held core values of integrity, respect, trust, teamwork, and excellence. Our values are woven through everything we do and guide our actions with employees, customers and communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recently won the AHRI 2018 Award for LGBTI Inclusion and the Australian LGBTI 2018 Award for Organization of the Year. We are also a Work180 Female preferred employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds.
See full details or apply now