Location: Melbourne (VIC)
Position: Key Account Manager
For nearly 150 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Coopers’ Craft, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach, GlenDronach, Slane and Fords Gin. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by approximately 4,700 employees and sold in more than 170 countries worldwide.
Our Australian team of 150 people, work in regional and city locations throughout the country, with offices in Sydney (Head Office), Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
Your new role:
This position will be responsible for managing our state & national accounts &/or wholesalers across Victoria & Tasmania region. Your role will encompass a variety of responsibilities across team leading & managing, relationship building, creating business value, building commercial capability and sales administration.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Lead, develop, manage and motivate a team of high performing Business Development Executives to deliver agreed P&L objectives
* Liaise with sales leaders to optimise resource allocation
* Establish and develop robust business relationships with accounts &/or wholesalers
* Operate as an industry expert to drive engagement with accounts, and gain a deep understanding of their key drivers, channel dynamics and customer profiles
* Formulate effective joint business plans with account &/or wholesalers which drive profitable volume growth for Brown-Forman, while also delivering financial success for our customers
* Ensure business plans are communicated effectively to execution teams, (including the use of our internal CRM systems) and also drive supply chain efficiencies
Undertake business reviews with our customers to gauge the effectiveness of account plans and specifying corrective action where required
* Undertake continual awareness of competitor activity and market trends, providing relevant communication to wider Brown-Forman teams
* Maintain internal reporting systems with key account plans and process expenses in line with Brown-Forman guidelines.
* Strong track record in selling environment within FMCG industry, with strong skills in developing robust relationships and account management
* Experience within retail liquor industry desirable
* Proven P&L management, with strong ability to generate incremental profit streams
* Exceptional analytical skills with capability in negotiating / influencing
* Strong people management capability
* Austrian Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required to be considered for this role
Brown-Forman believes that everyone should be their authentic selves in our workplace. We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers individuals to contribute their uniqueness. Together, our diversity is what makes our business great.
We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recently won the AHRI 2018 Award for LGBTI Inclusion and the Australian LGBTI 2018 Award for Organization of the Year. We are also a Work180 Female preferred employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds.
See full details or apply now