The drinks Statistics service prepares reports based on Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) data. This is based on an existing agreement between the ABS and the drinks association allowing the provision of ABS data to drinks association members & subscribers as long as the drinks association attributes ABS as the source of the information.
These reports are provided to drinks association member companies and subscribers only on a monthly and quarterly basis.
Reports include current & historical data for:
* published monthly
- Sales of Australian Wine
- Clearances of Imported Beer, Wine, & Spirits
- Clearances of Imported Wine*
- Clearances of Imported Spirits*
- Imports of Beer, Wine, & Spirits
- Exports of Beer, Wine, & Spirits
- Re-exports of Imported Whisky/Whiskey
The drinks association also publishes an annual yearbook, which is a compilation of all the above reports plus information on excise, CPI, consumption of alcoholic beverages in Australia & household expenditure survey.